Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hit The Road Cold!

Brrrr. It's cold outside and my MS is not happy. Right now, the weather is in the 20's and I am feeling all of the aches in my hands and knees that come with the cold. We have had countless snow storms the last couple of weeks and I hear that tomorrow we should be getting another 3-5' inches.

That Ray Charles song, Hit the Road Jack, comes to mind, but I keep substituting the words with, Hit the road cold and don't you come back no more, no more....

With spring 2 months away, it seems that I will have to just deal with the cold, snow, icy roads, and aches from my MS. At least I don't have to shovel. That's my husband's job. ;)

Well, I think I have done enough ranting for today. Now back to work I go. But please Mother Nature, if you are reading, cut us some slack and give us a break from the cold at least for just one day.

My hands and knees could use a break.

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

Mother Nature is a bad old broad! LOL