Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Twitches, Tremors...Whatever!

Lately, I have been getting more and more twitches or tremors or nervous jerking spasms. I am a little concerned. I have been off my medication since December and here we are in February and I am getting these twitches that have made themselves more present then ever before.

I thought by now, I would be pregnant, but it's more difficult then I had presumed. All I keep thinking about is how the symptoms pretty much disappear during pregnancy. It's some sort of a natural shield that protects a women.

I look forward to it.

My fatigue sometimes gets the best of me and I find it hard to leave the bed in the morning. It seems to get worse when I have my menstrual cycle.

I really can't complain. I am doing very well. But it sure feels good to write about it and release it. This blog has been very therapeutic for me. My own space to write about myself and how I am feeling that day or to just talk about anything!

I do notice however that the twitches come when I am very tired, so maybe some more sleep is the remedy? I don't know. I guess it's just a part of having this disease.

MS affects everyone differently. Maybe that's just my body's way of saying, "Hello. Take it easy."

So if more rest will help, then I'm all for it. I just hope the twitches agree.

3 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Yes, blogs are good for what ails ya. And yes, your body will speak much in the years ahead and no you will not die from MS. Consider it a new beginning, an adventure.

Diane J Standiford said...

I hope you are ok.

MS. Zen said...

Hi Diane. Yes I am fine. I haven't written in a while. Life comes at you fast. I decided I wanted to try to continue writing. Thanks for your comments. They are very comforting. I don't know anyone else who has this disease, so even with the support of my husband and family. You can feel alone.